Protection and social inclusion
We design, support and evaluate programmes within the full spectrum of protection and social inclusion, encompassing particular vulnerable groups facing violations, exploitations and abuse in the many forms it may take. Listing interventions, they include:
- building community care systems and enhancing government services
- establishing referral systems and effective case management
- fighting FGM and early marriages among children and youth
- promoting safe and decent work for in ??
- adequate care for children and youth without parental care
- combat trafficking and unsafe migration including support packages to ??
- eradicate coerced and forced recruitment into armed groups
- provision of identity documents
- provide protection in emergencies and conflicts, including humanitarian coordination and provision of basic services, setting up safe spaces for vulnerable groups and ensure access to psychosocial support
- building multi-stakeholder coordination to support the promotion of protection standards, ethical guidelines, tools and methodologies